ACTIVE HOLIDAYS SURROUNDED BY THE NATURE OF TRENTINO - SOUTH TYROL
MOUNTAINS & WELL-BEING …. exercise means really living!
Recovering physically and mentally from the pace of everyday life goes hand in hand with exercising outdoors immersed in nature. We have a whole host of activities for our guests.
Summer activities in Val di Fassa
- not to be missed: a barbecue with polenta in the Gross family alpine hut;
- the classics: tennis, swimming, gym, mountain-biking (free for our guests), hiking and Nordic walking
- alternative sports: free-climbing, “vie ferrate” (“Iron Ways”, a system of cables fixed to steep rock faces and ridges, creating routes across otherwise inaccessible ground), paragliding, cycle-tourism, horse-riding excursions, golf greens at the Carezza Golf Club…
Special activities for guests:
- nature walks to discover the environment of the Dolomites and understand more about the culture and traditions of the Ladin world right in the heart of it (every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday);
- daily excursions with alpine guides to tackle more demanding routes at high altitude in complete safety (every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday);
- mineralogical workshops to get to know the geology of the Dolomites (every Monday and Thursday);
- Mountain-biking for children with qualified instructors for fun on two wheels (every Monday and Tuesday):
- visiting “malghe”, discovering the alpine pastures and life in an mountain farmstead (Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, there is a charge for this trip);
- Climbing for beginners, a whole day’s learning to climb under the supervision of an alpine guide (for children from 7-14 years old, every Wednesday).
Taking part in these activities is easy,some are free of charge other have discounted price with the Val di Fassa Card!